Bug Bounty Campaign

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for your sharing. The account seems unregistered in our system. Did you receive any follow up email after the last registration process?

Thanks,
CertiK Chain

1 Like

I registered a new wallet. And copied the words of recovery.

I managed to install gas, but the transaction does not go through.

Hi Oleksandr,

Would you mind to share more information about the issue that you’re encountering?

Thanks,
CertiK Chain Team

1 Like

I tried to send CTK from one wallet to another, and my transaction failed.

When try to send a transaction, it writes a mnemonic phrase . I enter a previously saved mnemonic phrase, but it is incorrect. Although this is the one that I saved. I’m copying it, maybe need to manually enter the mnemonic phrase ?

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for your sharing. This issue is being reported by another user and the fix will be released very soon.

Best,
CertiK Chain

1 Like

Deepwallet activation email keeps returning error message when clicking on either the link of the ‘button’

Similar error on the Faucet - This happens if I enter my address. But then if I wait and do it again later it tells me I can only submit one time a day… So cannot tell if it has succeeded or not?

Ps …No recaptcha to do or no TX showing after so I guess it isn’t working?

When creating a new DeepWallet account when asking for the password for the first time, the message in the box says ‘Enter your passowrd’ not PASSWORD

When I’m trying to register, mail with confirmation isn’t sent (I checked spam and inbox folders). If I try to register again, I’m getting following message “ErrorSign up failed: server error”.

I can’t vote for Snake. Sometimes i see error “unauthorized: signature verification failed; verify correct account sequence and chain-id”, one time vote was complete, but TX show me 404 page on explorer and this TX missing on my portfolio page. Also I see transaction (vote) which I never sent for proposal, created by nonCertik user.

Hi there. What’s wrong with your wallet?

Message “unknown address: account certik1zg7yfaufqyxdkmkh0c9pjusmzvr8jchdmqj3f0 does not exist” on voting proccess.

Address: certik1zg7yfaufqyxdkmkh0c9pjusmzvr8jchdmqj3f0
Amount: 2.000000CTK

When switching between these three tabs, the interface freezes very seriously. (browser chrome)